PS3 Jailbreak 4.46 Released and those were looking for it can jailbreak your device’s in just seconds. All you will have to download the Jailbreak tool for that. Once you are done, you can easily jailbreak your device. Steps and Instructions has also provided and by following these steps and instructions you will not find any difficulty in jailbreaking the device.
PS3 4.45 News and what went wrong
After the 4.45 firmware update knocked some PlayStation 3s out of commission last week, Sony has fulfilled its promise of a fixed version. 4.46 is now available to download, while a series of steps has been posted to the support site to walk users through updating any consoles that installed 4.45 could not reboot.Affected owners will need a USB memory stick with at least 168MB of space, although certain older models can also use SD, Memory Stick or Compact Flash cards. There’s still no word on exactly what went wrong, but for instructions on how to configure the flash storage and reboot into safe mode so you can start gaming again, just hit the source link below.
How to jailbreak ps3 4.46
Steps and Instructions are very necessary for jailbreaking the device. If you miss any of them then you will not be able to jailbreak your device properly. Below are the mentioned steps and instructions for jailbreaking the device.
Steps and Instructions
Stesps and Instructions have been mentioned below and by following them you can jailbreak device.
Download the PS3 Jailbreak 4.46 Tool which has been released a while ago by clicking the download button below.
After Downloading the Jailbreak Tool, Open the Application. If you are on Windows 7 Run it as Administrator.
Below are the Steps and Instructions are in detail.
- Stick Your USB with the Laptop or Computer.
- Create a directory inside USB and name it as PS3.
- Create new folder insde PS3 Directory name as Update.
- Copy the PS3UPDAT.PUP file that you will get from the above jailbreak tool and Paste it into the Update folder/
- Now Connect Your USB to PS3.
- Go to the Settings and select System Update.
- Select Update Via storage media.
- It will say it version 4.40-jb found.
- Now Select OK.
- Click Agree on terms and Condition and Install update.
- Wait for the sometime, your PS3 will update, it will beep Three-Four times then shut down.
- Now Restart your PlayStation 3. You will have the Jailbroken Device after that.
When you will be following the above process. You will be able to get the above screen shots in perfoming the steps that has been mentioned.